Komatsu Mining Technology Solution’s Engineering team is responsible for crafting innovative solutions for some of the work’s largest mobile mining equipment. Working with our partners around the world, you can help build the next generation of technology & platforms that will deliver sustainable changes in the mining industry for generations to come.
Komatsu Mining Technology Solutions is looking for talented Development Project Manager to lead the day-to-day delivery of software, architecture, and algorithmic focused Agile projects. This role serves to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and to the highest level of quality.
- Sprint, program Increment and release candidate planning in conjunction with Product and Technical Managers.
- Daily coordination of effort with stand-ups throughout the Project lifecycle.
- Build on and promote a team culture of quality through source code branch management, unit and pipe-line testing.
- Sprint & program increment grooming including the facilitation of obstacle/roadblock removal.
- Management of risk and the coordination of corrective measures with key stakeholders.
- Project governance using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Standardized reporting to stakeholders using agreed cadences and mechanisms.
- Contributing to management of the project/value-stream budget.
- Assigned resource management across projects including burndown balance, delivery monitoring, and post sprint reviews.
- Compliance management of approved project tooling and processes.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Key to this role will be excellent interpersonal skills as you will be required to negotiate, consult, and motivate stakeholders and colleagues to drive successful outcomes.
Flexible work arrangements available.
- Bachelor degree or higher in one or more of the following Project Management, Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, or Information Technology.
- Proven experienced leading and delivering multiple Software Engineering or Information Technology projects in a face-paced organisational setting.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects in parallel, with a high number of dependencies.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering or Computer science practices highly advantageous and desirable
- Experienced in Agile (SAFe), Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- In-depth Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Microsoft development and collaboration tools such as Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams.
- Experienced in Agile project reporting such as Burndown, Velocity and/or State charts.
- Strong verbal, communication, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
Strong understanding of risk and issue management including execution of controls and mitigation planning.