Komatsu Mining Technology Solution’s Engineering team is responsible for crafting innovative solutions for some of the work’s largest mobile mining equipment. Working with our partners around the world, you will help build the next generation of mobile mining technology & platforms that will deliver sustainable changes in the mining industry for generations to come.
To achieve this, Komatsu Mining Technology Solutions is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Specialist to contribute to the day-to-day delivery of software, architecture, and algorithmic focused Agile projects. This role serves to ensure project delivery is underpinned by the highest level of quality control, delivering value to the business and our Customers.
As a Software QA Specialist with Mining Technology Solution, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute tests for each sprint and program increment as part of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Develop and execute automated system tests and report pass/fail results.
- Assist the team with executing manual system tests where automated tests don’t yet exist.
- Plan integration testing for new features against existing solutions.
- Install, configure, and administer test deployment servers and pipelines.
- Keep data entry and systems up to date to enable accurate reporting and dashboarding.
- Perform key branch/release management duties.
- Development of test plans based on consultation with Developers/Engineers.
- Follow established standards and procedures to improve product quality and release.
- Use existing tools, systems, and testing processes.
- Contribute ideas and feedback to assist with continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of product compatibility charts and system deployment configuration diagrams.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, or Information Technology.
- Proven experience assuring the quality of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of software engineering.
- Knowledge of software testing practices.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Automated build process.
- Knowledge of Gitflow and branch/release management.
- Ability to design and write automated test cases using SQL , C#, C++
- Proven experience in Microsoft’s software development and collaboration tools.
- Desire to learn new tools and technologies and expand areas of expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Key to this role will be excellent interpersonal skills as you will be required to consult and collaborate with colleagues to test and build successful outcomes.
Flexible work arrangements available.